Past Questions and Answers


Do you have log repair knowledge as well? Post your remarks after our answer! Just click VIEW ANSWER now!

Please browse the category questions and answers as a form of your question has likely been asked in the past.  If you can't find your answer, The Log Doctor is here to answer any question you may have regarding the repair and restoration of your log home or cabin.  If you are not a do-it-yourself kind of person, please contact us and put all our knowledge and experience to work for you!



I have a Pan abode cottage with a few knots that have shrunk and are leaking water through the walls. What do you recommend to repair? I'd like to be able to keep the current finish, if possible! Thanks!


Fill the holes with Energy Seal. Be sure to inspect them 2-3 times per year for failure. Call Timeless Wood Care at 800-564-2987 to get Energy Seal.

Add your Feedback to this question

Use the form below to post your comments to this question and answer.

(500 characters max)