Past Questions and Answers

 


Do you have log repair knowledge as well? Post your remarks after our answer! Just click VIEW ANSWER now!

Please browse the category questions and answers as a form of your question has likely been asked in the past.  If you can't find your answer, The Log Doctor is here to answer any question you may have regarding the repair and restoration of your log home or cabin.  If you are not a do-it-yourself kind of person, please contact us and put all our knowledge and experience to work for you!

 

Question:


I've been contacted by an old lady who is building a log home for help. The house is located in Arkansas.

Her logs were left exposed for 10 months. Her contractor got to dry-in this winter and turned on propane heaters.

The logs immediately turned black with mold.

The contractor has told her that he's applied a "BRAND NEW" EPA Approved mildecide for interior use. He told her it's so nontoxic that you could lick the stuff but it kills the mold.

He says that he has applied oil

Answer:

You should contact Timeless Wood Care Products at 800-564-2987 or www.timelesswoodcare.com for help and the products that you will need.

Add your Feedback to this question

Use the form below to post your comments to this question and answer.

  Name:
  Email:
  Question:
(500 characters max)