Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1004


228 viewsChinking and Caulking

Hi, we have this cabin that belonged in the family for over 100 years now and are refurbishing it. What can I use to fill the cracks between each log?

Depends on how wide they are. If 3/4” or less you should use Energy Seal. Anything bigger you should use Perma Chink. (these are average recommendations)
Call Timeless Wood Care at 800-564-2987 to order.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.