Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1036


381 viewsChinking and Caulking

The previous owner put drywall around the round logs but there are large gaps. What can we use to fill in these gaps?

Sorry, not sure what you mean by gaps. Call Mike at 866-670-3020 for help.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.