Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1200


118 viewsChinking and Caulking

I have a camp in Louisiana. The interior walls are pecan.they have three quarter inch gaps between each six inch board.the boards run horizontal. Can I use dyed sheet rock mud to fill these gaps

It will probably separate from the boards. I would recommend using Energy Seal caulk. Call 800-564-2987 to purchase.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.