Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1286


553 viewsChinking and Caulking

hi, we have a an older lodge type home with oak plank flooring, 1/2 wide gaps and several coats of polyurethane. What product should I use to fill the gaps? I want them to have the look of white chinking. Seems like a lot of work but, we have oak everywhere and need to break it up. Thank you—

Call Dave at 800-564-2987. He should be able to help you with something that will work.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.