Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1302


353 viewsChinking and Caulking

i have a round log home with insulation mesh and motar for my chinking. Is there something i can replace it with or re do it like it is, my interior walls are covered with a stud wall

I would recommend tearing it all out and replacing with Grip Strip backer and Perma Chink. Call Timeless Wood Care Products at 800-564-2987 for help and the materials you will need.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.