Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1322


363 viewsChinking and Caulking

should you chink inside or outside or both sides, we have a 1400sq ft home. Just trying to now what to do. Thanks

If you are getting wind, water or bugs inside you should chink. Start with the outside and if you still have problems do the interior. Rule of thumb is if the gap to be filled is 3/4” or wider use true chinking like Perma Chink. If it is smaller you should use caulk like Energy Seal.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.