Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1438


303 viewsChinking and Caulking

I have a client who bought a log cabin. In the main area’s there are large wood planks with about 2.5” space in between. The material in between the spaces is like some sort of fiber glass paneling or something. My client would like to fill the space with something else. Like wood or some sort of mortar. Any ideas about this?

I guess I would have to see it, but I would think that latex chinking would be the best option with a closed cell backer like Grip Strip. Call Timeless Wood Care at 800-564-2987 for help and materials needed.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.