Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1516


229 viewsChinking and Caulking

I need to replace some chinking between logs and a stone fireplace, what product is best in the northeast?

I like Grip Strip backer and Perma Chink chinking. Call Timeless Wood Care Products at 800-564-2987 for these materials.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.