Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-1556


372 viewsChinking and Caulking

I have become the owner of a hand hewn log home built 1930. I need to find something to fill in the space between the logs. The orignal mud is missing in between most logs.

Call Timeless Wood Care Products at 800-564-2987 for help and the products that you need.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.