Home » Questions » Half Log Siding » Archive-2166


318 viewsHalf Log Siding

A local mill produces what they call log cabin siding…with no overlap or tounge and groove…what keeps the moisture out…is chinking required ?

Yes either chink or caulk. If the gaps are 3/4” or less use Energy Seal. If larger use Perma Chink. Call Dave at 800-564-2987 for help and the materials you will need.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.