Home » Questions » Log Home Repair » Archive-3082


385 viewsLog Home Repair

We have a log home that is past log replacement. We were thinking of cladding the cabin with T111. Whats the best way to do this?

You need to have the logs repaired before covering or they will continue to rot under the T-111 and cause structural issues over time. Call Ryan at 877-788-5647 for help with log replacement and estimates.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.