My grandma lives in a log house that my grandfater built thirty years ago. We have had some rain the last couple of days. She called me and told me the house had sprung a leak. Probably a knot hole. But their are some other damaged logs. When it is cold out and the wind is blowing you get cod drafts of air coming in. What is the easiest and cheapest way to fix these problems? And how can I inspect the other logs for smillar problems?