Home » Questions » Log Home Repair » Archive-3306


218 viewsLog Home Repair

i need to clamp my wooden outside swing- round post- do they make a hose type of clamp that is antique looking ? the wood is splitting and i put some metal hose clamps on it for now but would like to have a better looking clamp ?

Not that I know of. You may have to have a metal smith make you a some.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.