Home » Questions » Log Home Repair » Archive-3476


259 viewsLog Home Repair

I am buying a log home built in 2003 using a log home kit. What are the chances it has pcp in it, and should I have the inspector test for it?

I’m not sure what pcp is. You might mean cca which is the chemical used to treat wood mostly for utility poles. I think there is a very slight chance that there would be cca’s in the logs unless you know the previous owner was treating it with creosote.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.