I have a older log cabin house.I am redoing some of the rooms in it and noticed that a wall in a room is bowing out.I found out it has been this way for 15+ yrs. but I am being told to replace the whole wall now.I am not sure what to do.If it’s been this way for a long time I think it would be ok to stay for a bit longer,but then on the other hand I don’t want it to fall.I wasn’t expecting to spend this amount of money at this time.What should I do?