I am a Realtor listing a log home that has a window that is leaking under the window silland in a log underneath the sill. Looking at it the caulking is cracked a little. How do I go about getting that fixed and who should I call to do this? Would any window company be able to handle this or do I need a specialist? Any information would be be appreciated.