I own a log home built with 12” dia logs. On the west wall I have three or four logs that appear to be hollow and rotting on the inside. This condition is about 6 ft long. the logs are good on the outside. is there a product that I can use to drill hole and inject it into the affected areas to stop and fill the decay?