Hi! Have owned a log cabin in northwest PA (Tionesta) for 10 years – bad shape when we bought it. Tore off front porch last year – water had beat up on the bottom logs. Replace the sill plate with treated lumber. But need to do something with bottom logs. Have ordered stuff from the Rot Doctor (can check & see what-at work now – cost $700-I remember that) Have digital pictures that I can email. Thanks