We have recently finished assembly of our red pine log cabin. It is late October and with temperatures dropping quickly and rain/snow being in the forecast in the near future are we better off waiting until next spring to stain/seal the logs? My main concern is that I want the logs to be perfectly clean before staining to avoid any mold growth, but I would like to be able to use the cabin as soon as possible. Could we just use chinking to insulate the log cabin now, then wash it in TSP Bleach wa