I have a new shed , the walls are made of rough sawn pine, horizontal and overlapping. What type of stin should I use ? I want to make it a dark color ? I’ve been told by the builder of the sged to use Cabot… but I’ve also heard that Woodguard is a better product… thank you for your help.