Home » Questions » Log Home Staining » Archive-5502


318 viewsLog Home Staining

I have a new hunting shack that needs some small gaps filled in. I will be using this to actually hunt in. I want to fill the gaps with non-smelling material. What would be the best solution ? Thanks and hope you can help

Perma Chink. Use Grip Strip behind it if needed. Call Timeless Wood Care at 800-564-2987 for these products.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.