Home » Questions » Maintenance » Archive-6520


284 viewsMaintenance

1842 log cabin in e. TN. No electricity. About every other year We treat inside logs with equal parts boiled linseed oil, vinegar and turpentine applied with paintbrush to beams and walls. Works well but wondering if there are other options. Also have terrible mold problem inside if we get too much rain. Use Peroxy Kling spray from Lowe’s but would like another non-bleach solution.

Inside should not have to be treat but once. Call Dave at 800-564-2987 for help.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.