Home » Questions » Maintenance » Archive-6754


139 viewsMaintenance

My freshly cut and stripped white pine logs have spotty black mold growing in one week flat, despite no ground contact, (on pallets). I have 30 trees to go and need something CHEAP. Whay do you recommed for that? Full sun worked ok it seems, but the wood cracked BAD, making it useless either way. HELP! Called a dozen sawmills to no avail. Everybody keeps saying bleach, but that dries crystalline. Wouldnt that wreck finishing or final appearance? Lastly, can I get that mold off or are those logs

No on the bleach. Try calling Dave at Timeless Wood Care Products to see if he can recommend something. 800-564-2987

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.