Home » Questions » Maintenance » Archive-7290


248 viewsMaintenance

How do I go about finding a contractor who can replace rotted lower logs on 100-year-old cabin? and do some leveling? (whole log construction with long spans, no true foundation, 50×60 cabin)

Call Ryan at 877-788-5647. He can help you with the log replacement.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.