Home » Questions » Maintenance » Archive-7338


274 viewsMaintenance

we have mildue in the basment. closets, doors, and in side the cealing. not sure about the rugs. we need help.george harkins

Get some de-humidifiers. Even rent some commercial kind if possble. You must have a wet foundation area and need tile drains around the perimeter. Maybe even plastic on top of sand if you have just a crawl space. Hire a local home inspector to give professional advice and direction.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.