Home » Questions » Blasting and Sanding » Archive-796


353 viewsBlasting and Sanding

We have a 20′ x 9′ area of our house that had the wrong color of stain applied. Sikkens said we could use a chemical stain remover or corn cob blasting. Is there someone in Illinois that can do this? We are by the Quad Cities.

Call Mike at 866-670-3020 for help in your area.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.