Home » Questions » Pests and Insects » Archive-8020


191 viewsPests and Insects

I just purchased a 75 year old log home which has been vacant for quite a while. The floor joists have been rotted out. How can these joists be replaced? Thanks, Linda

You need to contact a local contractor that works on log homes.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.