Home » Questions » Recommended Products » Archive-8690


214 viewsRecommended Products

My parents own a log home and the previous owners didnt do a very good job sealing around the outside of their chimney. whatever they put inbetween the chimney and the house needs to be removed and replaced. What do you recommend I replace it with?? I am doing the work for them. I have already chinked the entire house but I dont think that that is what needs to be replaced in that area.Thanks!

You should fill it in with Grip Strip foam and then put a good heavy bead of Perma Chink over it. Call Timeless Wood Care Products to buy this material. 800-564-2987

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.