Home » Questions » Blasting and Sanding » Archive-898


319 viewsBlasting and Sanding

I am buying a log home in St. Joseph, Mo. The house was completed in 1980. It looks weathered and in need of some kind of maint. What about water blasting? or is Corn blasting the way to go? What kind of chalking do you use?

Corn cob blasting is the prefered way since it is a dry process. Water blasting drives the water so deep into the wood fiber that it will never dry out properly causing problems down the road with any new stain that you may apply.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.