Home » Questions » Chinking and Caulking » Archive-950


203 viewsChinking and Caulking

I have a house I would like to side with log siding.Top part of house is wood with batten strips and bottom is stone.Iwould like to run 2x4s next to batten strips so I can extend down and cover the stone.There will be a 1-1/2 gap behind siding. Can I fill this with great stuff.

NO!!! Use a backer of Grip Strip and use Perma Chink. Call 800-564-2987 to purchase.

Free Download

Need to Know Tips to Protect your Log Home This Year

We will never sell your address or spam you.