The logs on the west side of our house are extremely dry and cracked which causes is to leak profusely. If we chink and calk, essentially our entire west side of the house will be covered in chinking a calking. Therefore, we are wondering is one can apply stucco to a round-log structure. We are at our wits end with the leaking and constant chinking.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 3, 2024