I have a building that I just purchased that was built in the 80’s. It has been painted and I need to weatherize it. I can see cracks(small) or gaps in areas. Have it told that it needs to be caulked. Should I just cault the inside? Or do I need to do both inside and out? Worried about matching cault with painted walls. Outside is grey and inside walls are brown

waterloop Changed status to publish April 9, 2024