What kind of calk can be used around doorframes and windows on the outside of the log cabin? PLEASE give some suggestions of brands that are sold in Home Depot, Lowes, or some other regular store, not on line. Thank you so very much! Also, I was looking for a borate treatment in Lowes and Home Depot, but maybe I just needed to know the brand, because no one was able to help me there. What brand is sold at a regular store I could find here in Maine? I will really appreciate your answer!

waterloop Changed status to publish April 8, 2024