Our log home was built in the 1980s, my dad had years ago stained it and put polyurethane on it. We are just finding out using polyurethane on the logs isn’t a good idea. in these past few years we are finding mold growing, mostly in dark places, behind furniture, in the basement on everything. We have purchased a spray to kill the mold but it comes right back. What is causing it and how can we get rid of it for good? we live in NY, in the winter we use a furnace and burn wood. Is it too damp i

waterloop Changed status to publish April 8, 2024