We have a log home that has been up for 4 years and we just noticed that there are tiny holes about the size of an ink pen tip that are on the logs in some areas. What kind of bug do you think that wound be? They are hemlock logs. They were treated before they were put up with a type of insect treatment

waterloop Changed status to publish April 9, 2024