My freshly cut and stripped white pine logs have spotty black mold growing in one week flat, despite no ground contact, (on pallets). I have 30 trees to go and need something CHEAP. Whay do you recommed for that? Full sun worked ok it seems, but the wood cracked BAD, making it useless either way. HELP! Called a dozen sawmills to no avail. Everybody keeps saying bleach, but that dries crystalline. Wouldnt that wreck finishing or final appearance? Lastly, can I get that mold off or are those logs

waterloop Changed status to publish April 8, 2024