We just bought a log home in kansas. The SE side of the home has areas that look like peeling of the finish, and greying. Do
I need to just put new finish on it? or strip it and redo the whole side?. I am sure it needs waterproofing. Can you apply finish and waterproofing in one step?
When do you know when to fill in cracks?
is it by size and depth?
Is there someone that you know of around wichita KS that can inspect our home and give us suggestions to maintain it?

waterloop Changed status to publish April 8, 2024