I’ve been contacted by an old lady who is building a log home for help. The house is located in Arkansas.

Her logs were left exposed for 10 months. Her contractor got to dry-in this winter and turned on propane heaters.

The logs immediately turned black with mold.

The contractor has told her that he’s applied a ”BRAND NEW” EPA Approved mildecide for interior use. He told her it’s so nontoxic that you could lick the stuff but it kills the mold.

He says that he has applied oil

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024