We have purchased some log cabins that currently have perma-chink on them and would like to cover the perma-chink with another material that doesn’t need the maintenance that the perma-chink requires. Also, the perma-chink shrinks and pulls away and doesn’t provide much in the way of insulation. It can easily be damaged even with people’s fingers being pushed into it. We thought of using some kind of material and adhering it with a contractor’s glue then caulking around it. Do you have an

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024