We have a tongue and groove log sided house. The interior walls are tongue and groove also. I have noticed black ”blobs” about 1 foot wide on an interior wall. Could this be mold? And where would it be coming from? The only thing I can figure is that there are a few wood bee holes on the outside, but they are probably 6 feet away from the black spots. How would I treat this?

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024