Own a D style log home in Mass. Permachinked the outside myself but I need to do the inside as well. Gaps on inside flat walls vary from almost nothing to 1/2 inch. What material do I use and how do I apply it. Do I use compressor like I did on the outside? thanks

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024