We just acquired a small log cabin and are in process of adding a 2-storey stick-framed addition (apologies to purists!) What products are out there to fill the gaps between the log walls and flat walls? The cabin is very tight, though 30 yrs old, and doesn’t have or need chinking. Thanks for any advice you can give us.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024