We have a white pine milled log cabin we have constructed. The logs fit tite with a gasket and calking between the logs. The edge of the logs have been draw knifed to give an apperance of a chinking line. The gap is 3/8 in. deep and about 3 in. wide. What do you suggest I use to fill the gap.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024