I have an interior bathroom wall that has had barn boards fastened to it (nailed into the studs) and had lath behind it. The gaps in between the boards are approx. 1 inch in depth and 1 inch in height. The boards are unsealed barn board. I plan to leave them unsealed. What would be the appropriate product to use to fill these gaps? Thank you!

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024