We recently bought a house built in 1930- it has squared log walls but has vinyl siding on the outside- the gaps between logs are 1/8 inch to an inch wide and are filled with some sort of bark- the filling falls out and is quite drafty. What should we use for insulation and chinking, especially because we don’t have access from the outside and the gaps are very different sizes? thanks!

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024