I have an ancient log cabin, which has a stick-built addition attached. I need to know how I should interface the drywall of the Addition with the old log cabin. Should I: 1. scribe drywall to match the chinking and logs or 2. chink the interface or 3. scribe a long board, or 4. something else. The width to be covered is about 3 inches, floor to ceiling, from door casing trim to log face.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024