i have a log cabin that i purchased and use it as a rental. In the inside of my cabin on one of the logs i have a candle fixture hanging. it is only for decoration not for use. one of my previous renters decided to light 2 of the (3) candles that were hanging and it burned my log in two places. my logs do have a interior finish on them and it don’t look like it burned all the way through to the bare log, i tried to wipe it off thinking it may come off but had no luck in doing so. I thought abou

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024