looking at a log home for sale. The logs seem to be square and come together with just a small gap seems to be no more than a quarter inch or so. The chink look i guess strip of foam with grit look on outside glued in groove about 2 inches wide. lot of it is gone. where can you buy to replace, what’s it called and do you caulk seam before replacing it? or can you caulk and just paint the cut out place to suit? new at this. thanx for any insight on what i’m looking at and what it is. Than

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024